“E3” Is On
If you haven’t read our E3 article and have been living under a rock, it is gamers heaven for the introduction of Xbox games (and other games) to the world. The gaming market is expected to hit a value of more than $107 billion in 2017, so the largest showcase for introducing new games will be that, a showcase.
Some of the Xbox One Games
One of the platforms that has always seen strength since its introduction in 2001 has been the Xbox. Owned by Microsoft, Xbox and the Xbox consoles have gone through generations of development and today we have the Xbox One Games for 2015.
The Xbox One Games for 2015 include such standouts as Halo 5: Guardians, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Forza Motorsport 6 and is touted to deliver an all-new gaming experience online or offline. It is the total system built for today and tomorrow.
A feature of Xbox One Games is it provides the gaming convenience of being able to access everything online. There is no need to run to the store to buy the new game; just head to the server and download to your heart’s content.
Alternatively, if you want to take your Xbox One Games to the campsite, with no Internet connection, the Xbox One transforms itself into “an ordinary” gaming console, allowing you to use the Xbox One as a stand alone system.
Xbox One Games gives you everything in one box, with instant access to all the benefits that Microsoft can muster including:
- More than 300,000 servers to satisfy the needs of the gaming community
- Instant access to new Xbox games immediately that they are released
- The ability to play seamlessly on your PC, television, and where your games, music and movies can all come together in one place.
- Where you will find the greatest selection of multiplatform games to increase your
gaming experience, and;
- Where you can group chat with Skype, as well as, play against 1000’s of other players to name just some of the benefits described by Microsoft.
The “E3” has continued for the past 20 plus years to introduce the gaming world to the new and exciting things being developed to attract business in the gaming market that will reach more than $107 billion in 2017. There is huge competition, and one of the perennial performers is the Xbox and in 2015, Microsoft has not disappointed with its 2015 Xbox One Games.